You are hereBack to top
- Grandtag Financial Consultancy & Insurance Brokers Ltd and Grandtag Financial Consultancy (Singapore) Pte Ltd (collectively known as “GFC”) complies with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Cap 486 and the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 respectively. This policy is intended for existing and prospective individual clients (the “Client”) of GFC from whom personal information has been and / or may in the future be collected.
- GFC values and protect clients’ privacy of which this policy applies to both the privacy users of this website and the collection of personal data. (by “personal data”, we mean information about you of which can be used to ascertain your identity).
- Personal data collected from you will only be used for the specific purposes of providing financial services, regular newsletters, invitations to seminars, and other events sponsored by GFC.
- We would like to use your name and contact details to send you marketing materials about our financial advisory services (i.e. insurance, investments, pensions, private banking and property), but we must obtain your consent (or an indication of no objection) of persons who become our clients after 1 April 2013 before we can do so. If you do not want to receive our marketing materials, please send an email stating this to email@example.com.
- GFC will retain your personal data only for so long as is necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which it was collected. After this time your data will be erased.
- Your data will only be disclosed consistent with the contractual rights and obligations of GFC to other parties for the purpose for which it was collected. Your data will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to any other person without your consent. However your personal data may also be disclosed where we are required to do so by law.
- We have installed security systems to ensure your personal data is not subject to unauthorised access.
- You have the right to:
- Check whether GFC holds data about you and gain access to such data; and
- Request GFC to correct any inaccurate data relating to you.
THE COMPANY MAY CHARGE A REASONABLE FEE FOR PROCESSING ANY SUCH REQUEST